August 9, 2007

Check your Loo

Check your toilet paper everyone.... has it been put on the holder properly? This is another one of those strange little things that I do and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has ever done it!!!!! The looo paper in my house always goes up and over ( feeds from the top ) and if I happen to be using your loo I might just change it if it is feeding from the bottom!!!!
This my friend's is the correct way for your paper to be put in the holder!!!
Do ya think I might have a touch of OCD!!!! It's beginning to look that way!!!
PS Jodie check your toilet!!!! lol lol.

Day 50 + 1 = 51

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh man, I do that too!! SO much of all these quirks etc that I have been reading on other people's blogs are just like me! I'm not crazy after all (hmm or maybe I am and everyone else is too!)

Jodi Dolbel said...

LOL!! Your hilarious!!!