September 8, 2008

What was I thinking?

This morning I woke at around 5 am couldn't get back to sleep.....so as usual I got up made a coffee checked emails and did a bit of blog surfing....... I had a thought about how nice a day it was going to be......you know being spring and all.......Hmmmmm time to take charge and maybe lose a little weight so I can fit into some summer clothing. Hmmm how am I going to do this..... walk down the end of my driveway and back ( 1 kilometer ) naaa that's to boring and lonely......I know I'll get Jacki and Jodi and we'll all go walking together in town......what a great idea!!!! Well, 8 kilometers later I'm really starting to feel just how old I am......things don't work the way they used to.......I'm in need of a grease and oil change I think. So now I'm sitting here in front of my computer wondering if I'm going to be able to get up out of the chair to go and get the kids off the bus........I am having visions of not being able to get out of bed in the morning because my legs won't work....Ouch!! But hey we've organised to do it all again......isn't that great news!!!

Isn't this pretty......
Talk soon

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

LOL!!!

Yes, totally feeling your pain in a very literal way!!!

Seeya on the hill again Friday!!!

Remember... this was YOUR idea!!! It will feel much better once the pain goes!!!