June 22, 2010

Nearly time to Belt-Up!

Remember way back late last year when I made a few of these........
..... well I thought it was time to make a few more. And when some more fabric that I ordered last week arrives I'll add it to these pretty little numbers and start putting them all together! I'm slightly concerned that I didn't order enough D-rings but that problem shouldn't be too hard to rectify.
It feels like my whole house has been turned into a work room, boxes lined up against the wall with partially finished orders, cutting out on the table and my sewing table......well that's another story!
I totally love the whole process of making something beautiful, so as you could imagine I'm totally in my element at the moment........a bit more space and a few more hours in the day might be useful, other than those minor annoyances I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do!

I have to go now and take the kids into swimming............Talk soon.





4 comments:

Jackie said...

YAY... I need a belt

mel @ loved handmade said...

What lovely belts, they look great!

Rosalind said...

oh they are lovely :0

Anonymous said...

I would love a lime green one when you make them Brenda...I'm heading down your way on sunday for swimming carnival.... Cheers Meg