September 1, 2010

Spicing things up!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon trying to "spice" things up a little! It was a little bit tricky trying to judge the amount needed for each pear and by late afternoon I think I had sniffed that much spice that I simply couldn't smell it anymore.........but this morning, oh boy do they smell good!
Today I have that much work to do it's not even a little bit funny! So what does a girl do.........have a coffee and then do a spot of shopping! Perfect relief for my stressed out overloaded brain!

I bought this absolutely gorgeous dress and because I'm a little challenged in the height department I didn't think that that should be the reason for not buying something I really liked and thought would look great with a pair of knee length boots and a bit of extra layering up top! So wish me luck because I'm about to hack into a very expensive little number with a pair of scissors!
Hope it all works out!

3 comments:

mel @ loved handmade said...

Oh that's lovely, more favourite colour too! I'm sure it'll be perfect when you're done. As for those pears...heavenly!

by marie-nicole said...

A bit spice in your pairs sounds like a great idea.

All the best with the hacking, I am sure it will look great once your done.

Penny said...

If anyone can work a little magic on a dress with scissors and thread, it's you Brenda! I'm sure it will look fabulous!