November 16, 2010

As if I wasn't busy enough.......

I decide to enquire about the huge Christmas Fair held in Tamworth which is run by The Brain Foundation today, just on the off chance that someone had cancelled and there might be enough room for me to squeeze in.

I think I made the call at the right time because THERE IS NOW A STALL WITH MY NAME ON IT!!!! Wooohoooo!!!
So if you just happen to be in Tamworth on Saturday drop by and say hello to the crazy lady who thinks she can sew til midnight for the next few weeks! eeek!!!
P.S. Bring Coffee and toothpicks.....I might need them!!

3 comments:

Annette Piper said...

Brilliant - I'll be there too - so I'm sure we'll catch up ... briefly (hopefully we'll be too busy, eh!?)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Congratulations!! You go girl, yahoo!! My Glen Innes family is coming to Canberra next week, super excited, love my brother!! I'd send them to you but they're flying down.
My darling son is purchasing a Babushka of yours tomorrow for his little girlfriend of 4 years, who is moving to America. He is so excited (he has a blue one) to get her a matching one. Love Posie
PS for those of you who don't know me, my son is almost 7 years old!!

passion4pink said...

I am sending all of my staff and clients to your stall so LOOK OUT!!