January 4, 2011

Pincushions ready for Shop!

Here's something I haven't made for a while.....colourful owl pincushions.
I had these pincushions and a stack of pears ready for the post yesterday, I'd planned for them to arrive in Shop Handmade Wednesday but I totally forgot that yesterday was a public holiday!

I even took the kids shopping in Tamworth Yesterday, by then I knew it was a public holiday and yes there were many shops which were shut up for the day, but the ones we wanted were open. The kids spent some of their christmas money, Ryan bought a Wii game and Megan bought $2.50 worth of lollies........she is so easily pleased, she had the opportunity to buy a huge range of toys but this is all she wanted. She is a clever little thing because I witnessed her selling a few lollies to her brother for 50c each last night.......she ended up making a profit!
I stocked up on new undies and jocks for the kids, new school socks ( Megan totally trashed every white sock she owns so I had to throw atleast 20 pairs out ), a few pairs of shorts and I found a real pretty top for myself! All I need to do now is get some new school shoes and we are good to go!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Hey gorgeous, oh, can't wait to see your new flock of pin cushion owls fly into Shop Handmade. Love that Megan, what a great businesswoman she'll be!! Love Posie