October 12, 2011

Blogtoberfest day 12

I've been thinking about different ways I can expand my little handmade business over the past few months, more so since I got sick a few months back. I had all intentions of doing every market I could possibly do leading up to christmas and beyond to try and build things up a little, that just isn't possible with all the physical lifting I needed to do with huge containers of stock and the setting up of tents.
I'm totally in love with the way things work for me at Shop Handmade in Canberra, and what could be better than another shop which works in the same sort of way.......only in Mosman Sydney.
So from today onwards (providing my stock arrived on time) all the lovely people in Mosman will be able to find some Red Stitch Designs goodies on the shelf at in.cube8r.
Now I have two amazing stores to keep stocked, if this doesn't keep me busy nothing will!

6 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh how exciting there is an incub8or in Mosman, i was JUST there, i should have looked. Congratulations on another outlet for your beautiful wares. How cute is that post, love a goat kid joke.
Fantastic to hear you feeling better & spreading your wings. Love Posie

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

Congratulations - how very exciting!!!!!

Anna said...

Popping over from Blogtoberfest. Great news about incub8or. Congratulations

Posie Patchwork said...

Hey babe, how are you?? Thinking of you, love Posie

karlyn Jackson said...

Hi Brenda,

I'm missed your lovely blog, hope you are OK!!
Karlyn xxx

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

Hi Brendam how did you go with incub8or? What a wonderful opportunity!
Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
Kat xxx