July 13, 2007

Catch up on 365 days

Here we are with day 6 and it's really cold, so much so that I didn't want to get out of my car as it is the warmest place to be!!! How sad is that!!!

You may have noticed that I have been adding alot of posts in one go, well that is because I only set up my blog yesterday and I have about 3 weeks of daily shots to catch up on. I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing when posting ( like putting more that one photo on at a time ) but I am sure with a little practice I will get it together soon.

Day 7

It's raining today so the girls (Jackie and Jodie) and I are going to have a "Movie Day" at Jackies house, while trying to scrap.
It was a great day though I really should be at home doing all of my ironing..... Oh well it'll still be there tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Pip said...

I found you ... very excited to discover that you have set up your own blog, well done Brenda. I loved looking at all of your photos, can't wait to see the Batman shot. I showed Kelly when she came into the shop, she had a good giggle. I will be stopping by regularly to check out your photos.
Cheers,
Pip