August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Linda

Today is my sisters Birthday..... bit sad that we can't be there to share it with her because she lives so far away, Linda and I talk regularly on the phone but haven't seen each other for almost 3 1/2 years ( wow that's a long time!! ) hopefully that might change in the near future. Anyway I didn't forget you Linda I baked some little party cakes for you!!
I made them really bright and colourful so you could atleast enjoy looking at them even if you couldn't be here to eat them!!! lol
Ryan couldn't wait to get stuck into one..... this one is for you Aunty Linda!!!!
Ryan caught the bus to school for the first time today, very nervous but as soon as he saw his little buddy Sam he was right to go! Such a relief because now rather than going to town twice a day for 5 days running I only have to do it for 2 days!!
It's been raining for a few days now and there are mini rivers everywhere and everything is slushy and muddy... not complaining though this rain was much needed and alot of people are breathing a sigh of relief.
Ag Quip starts tomorrow so I hope it eases just a little for that I couldn't imagine that it's going to be alot of fun walking around in Gumboots for the day!
This is what rainy weather does to my hair.... forget the straightners too much moisture around for that! This is day 62 for me.
Hopefully I'll have a new layout to share with you soon, bye for now.

2 comments:

linda said...

Hi Brenda,Thankyou for my lovely,little cakes.Im glad Ryan and Megan are enjoying them.Maybe next year we will all get together.I will be shore to bake you a cake on the 5th september thats your birthday isnt it!!!Anyway thankyou again luv Linda & family.

Jodi Dolbel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!! Loved your cake..... could you taste them all the way from Tazzie!! They were certainly bright enought to see all the way from Tazzie!!!