February 1, 2008

I'm Back

I know it's been a while I just got busy with Kids Christmas and holidays, I have lots to report and a few new layouts to share.

The biggest news I have to share is that my daughter Megan started Big School yesterday I was so proud of her. She insisted of catching the bus to town so I just followed behind in the car to make sure she got off OK, once she got to school she said "seeya Mum I'm going to my classroom" and off she went, no tears nothing I had to follow her to her classroom just to get a kiss goodbye.

I must admitt I was a bit camera happy 73 photos in all were taken, I took photos of them waiting for the bus, getting on the bus the bus driving away and it goes on and on.
The only way I could get Ryan to stand still in this picture and smile was to bribe him with the promise of a McDonald's treat after school....... sad I know.

That's all I have time for now as I have two very tired children to put to bed after another big day of school.

bye for now

No comments: