April 29, 2008

Today is the first day back at school for the second term and look who got to wear their new winter uniform......
She is so very pleased with herself......yet a little worried about how she was going to play animals with her friends and crawl around on the ground and not ruin her stockings, I can see that I am going to have to buy shares in the company that makes them Hmmmmm!
After having the kids at home for two weeks their rooms were like disaster zones so this morning I had to try and navigate my way through all the fuselage and sort it out...... I found dead food and empty packets of all sorts of things...... hard to believe it was only 10 days worth of mess. Once all that was done I had to clean out 3 freezers and once again I found all sorts of things like crayons and Christmas lights and a few other questionable looking items..... this clean was way over due!
That's about it for now see you later

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Megan looks soooo grown up in her winter uniform....I'm loving her new hair do !!