May 8, 2008

New Layouts to share

Well I don't think I've ever been this busy..... packing kits for Scraparooney and chasing orders and trying to keep my house in order all at the same time!!! I do like the fact that I'm keeping my mind busy and creative.
Speaking of creative here are two of the layouts I have made from my Scraparooney Kit....... I love the way they turned out. Just remember there are limited kits available and if you would like me to keep one aside for you please just email me.
You can also go to the Scraparooney Blog from my side bar and view the complete kit, go into the Galleries which will have more layouts added to them over the next few days, once in the gallery click on the layout you like, enlarge it to full-size and just print it out to help you along when using your kit....... too easy!!

A little closer

I love all of the rich colours used in this layout........Mmmmmm Yummmy!

Before I go I'd just like to say Thank You to all of the people who have emailed me with messages of support and congratulations on my new little venture........ it means alot to me Thank You!!
Well I have to go and pack a few more kits to go
Bye bye

No comments: