May 13, 2008

This makes me smile.

This is a photo I was going to share with you last week but got a little side-tracked. Simple things like these cute little hand made glasses that Megan made at school always bring a smile to my face.
I think I have kept every little drawing and every little creation ( ones that don't go mouldy ) since they were little......rubbish to many but masterpieces to me and a reminder that they have grown so much, no longer are there little stick men with arms and legs protruding from a big round head but drawings of people with all their fingers and shoes complete with shoe laces.
So here is another masterpiece to add to a growing collection......... what do you do with all the creations your kids bring home?
I finished another layout for Scraparooney today...... now I have used up my kit and all I have left are a few little scraps which I might try and turn into something...... Hmmmm have to think about that one!!! Meg has done some more as well so go and check them out!!! I'm quite excited about working on the next kit......... I know you're going to love it but you'll just have to wait a few weeks for that one!!
see you later

No comments: