June 18, 2008

Things to share

I finally got around to a card using that gorgeous butterfly punch and a big chunk of pretty ribbon..... I doubled the butterfly so it looks like it is flying off the card.
I also got around to taking a picture of just a few of the goodies in the next kit for Scraparooney.... I've had all the goodies ready for ages now and I've been busting to show them to you all. I would have done this earlier but as you all know there has been a bit going on around here...... and besides I finally got a new camera on the weekend and I wanted to wait and use it.... well try and use it, it has soooo many buttons and features you almost need a degree to operate it..... so be warned there may be a few photo shoots ahead!!
The sneak peek looks yummy doesn't it..... mmmmm I'm going to love working on this one.
Thanks for dropping in.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Brenda...and I'm loving the look of the new pack..Please put me down for one!

Meg said...

Brenda, This months pack looks great...well done.. Meg..PS- love the card. How clever you are...