June 25, 2008

Thinking of movng........

....everything onto one blog that is. As you know I've got the typepad thing happening for all of my Scraparooney stuff as well as this blog...... I find myself blogging twice when it comes to layouts and it's taking up way too much time....... Hmmmmm decisions decisions I might think a little more about it ..... what do you think?

So here are two more layouts using the July Kit for Scraparooney........ both really really cute and I'm loving everything about them.
If you want to know how I did the circle's all over the cardstock you'll have to go to the Scraparooney site and find out.......... I've already blogged all about it and don't feel like doing it twice tonight because I'm too tired........ the more I think about moving everything over to the other site the more sense it makes!!!
On to other stuff now..... the kids had school photo's taken today which was great because I'm looking forward to getting some more photo's to scrap.......as usual something always happens, Ryan went to a birthday party on the weekend and all the boys decided to play Rugby...... this is fine I don't have a problem with that at all in fact I'd rather the kids run around and burn a little energy. A few of the boys thought crash tackling was a good idea too and Ryan's face hit the dirt......... yes that's right 3 days before he has to have school photo's taken he gets skin off his face..... not off his arm or his knee off his face...... boy's will be boy's I guess and there is nothing we can do about it.
bye for now

No comments: