August 25, 2008

Layout to share

Today I was supposed to tidy up around the house after having the kids home for a few days.... you wouldn't believe the mess my two can create in such a short time! Anyway I got a little side tracked.....firstly I made a few batches of biscuits because as you know I'm trying not to use any packet mixes......then I realised that it had been a while since I shared a layout......so I made myself busy and this is what I came up with.......
Here it is a little closer....
Ooooo look a little closer again.......
Everything I do seems to be related to food lately.......not so sure if that's a good thing considering I test everything......Mmmmmm very hard to resist...... just like this Chocolate Brownie Slice I made yesterday...... I got the recipe here if you are interested.
Now I have to go and kick a footy with Ryan......how funny is that me playing footy, meanwhile I saw Megan down the paddock a while ago searching for a giant Hare and I mean giant.... this thing is as big if not bigger than our dog!!!! Megan and I snuck up real close to it yesterday.....next time I see it I'll take a camera because I don't think anyone believes me!!
Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks delicious! and the muffins and brownies look great too...

now you makin me need chocolate. *sigh*

Jackie said...

Gorgeous layout Brenda - the food looks pretty good too !!

Amanda said...

love the layout, and well done on cooking without boxes - I started that this year too, the kids have been having fresh muffins in their lunches every day - delicious!