January 27, 2009

Australia Day

Yesterday being Australia Day and all, my husband thought it was the perfect opportunity to go on one of his surprise drives.....you never know where you're gonna end up and it's a little frustrating at times, but yesterday was a nice surprise we ended up at Horton Falls which is part of the Gwyder I think.....don't ask me how we got there all I know is that we took the long scenic route as usual! Here are a few happy snaps.....
If only she looked at the camera.....oh well that's life isn't it!
Here is quite a nice picture of Ryan....did you notice the chicken drumstick in his hand?
Here's Megan being her usual cheeky self.
Here are the kids again.....did you notice Ryan is still munching on that chicken. Horton Falls is a beautiful spot.......next time I'll plan it alot better and take our swimmers and a fishing rod.
"It's too hot to move"
Here is my luscious Lulu trying to escape the heat wave we are experiencing at the moment......such a cute little kitty.
Well, I hope you are all organised for the return of school tomorrow....I'm only semi-organised at the moment just trying to make the most of the last day of holidays. Once the kids go back I have a list of "things to do" a mile long I would really like to get into.....I tend to let things go a little through the holidays, I find it a little hard to keep on top of it all when they are home and it's starting to show.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: