April 28, 2009

Take a look.....

at this photo......does it look like a bit of a hill covered in lush green grass looking up into a cloudy sky?

If you answered yes well you're wrong!!!! It's a dam bank covered in beautiful spongy green moss looking down into the water which has the sky reflecting on it!! Cool isn't it!!

Going back a bit I know but here are some felt easter bunnies that the kids made....Megan entered hers in a competition at school and won, she is so proud of herself. The felt bunny idea was totally lifted from Melissa Goodsell's blog...she always has loads of crafty things to look at.
We went to Forest Reefs for Easter, bit cold but we had a great time.Stay tuned because now that the weather has cooled off and I'll be spending a bit more time indoors trying to keep warm I might be able to catch up on a few posts..... I have a few crafty things I've been working on that I want to share.

No comments: