August 28, 2009

Crazy about Buttons!

Remember this photo.........
Yep, that's only part of my button collection! I was in Tamworth shopping yesterday when I was inspired by a little bracelet I saw in a gorgeous shop. I went home and couldn't stop thinking about it, so I had to make some for myself......
I made the little pink one to fit Megan and the other two are mine......I wore my red and orange one all day today, I got some nice comments about it from the lovely ladies at tennis this afternoon which was really nice.
I bought a few extra special buttons down town today and I'm going to have a go at making a few more, I'll post a picture of them all next week some time.....after I finish the other little project I've got going!
I've had another huge day in town today, Ryan had to compete at the Zone Athletics Carnival.....he came third in the 100m finals so I'm not sure if he has to go on to Region, guess we'll find out over the next week or so.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, mine is going to be pretty busy as I we have alot on this weekend, I don't think I'll be getting behind that sewing machine.......bummer!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

WOW your button collection is fabulous - I've got mine all in jars too.

Susan said...

You're amazing! You must complete a project, or several, every day! The buttons and bracelets are so bright and beautiful! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, a couple of friends of mine have button necklaces that are similar to your bracelet. Maybe you could make matching sets?
Love your work. Cheers, Donna.