August 10, 2009

"Not Me Monday"

Welcome to"No Not Me Monday" this all too funny blog carnival was created by MckMama, you can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This is way too funny you have gotta go and check some of these blogs out!!!

************
I wasn't the chick that thought she looked damn fine walking around town for a few hours only to discover that the zip on my jeans was undone.......No Not Me!


I certainly did not got to my favourite hairdresser to have a bit of work done and leave without paying......well at least that's what I thought!!!! Two hours later I went back so embarrassed to fix up my bill only to discover that I had already paid it.......I was so busy talking that I didn't notice what I had done.


No Not Me!

No comments: