September 21, 2009

My Weekend.

My husband and I went to a wedding on the weekend, I gotta say it was interesting to say the least! I won't go into to much detail so all I'll say is that I should have moved our place cards to a more suitable table!

This is what I wore......
Yesterday we had our break-up party and presentation for Junior Rugby, it was a terrific afternoon with the nibbles laid on and a huge BBQ, some of the mum's had a few too many champagne's it was really funny.
This is where I found Megan while all the formalities were on......she took the opportunity to get on while all the big boys were receiving their gifts.
We continued our afternoon at a friends house and I found this gorgeous wall, so I lined Megan up for a few shots but Ryan wouldn't be in it.
I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: