October 17, 2009

Busy with Journal Covers!

Knowing that the Christmas Markets in Gundy are going to creep up on me real quick I got stuck into some A5 Journal Covers yesterday! Put a bit of ribbon around it and it would make a great gift, teachers, mother, friends, anyone! The cover is totally removable ( and washable ) so when you fill up your book just replace it with another!
These gorgeous book covers could also hold a diary, index book, or what ever you want! The books that are currently inside are plain ruled ones.
This one is called..... Disco Dot - Flamingo
Below we have Disco Dot - Sorbet
Little Bugs
Cupcakes - Aqua
I also made some A6 sized Book Covers. Here is one covered in Apples and Pears......I also made A5 ones covered in Apples and Pears just didn't take a picture.
Here are some more little books ( A6 ) against the bigger ones (A5). They are all fully lined and have a layer of thin wadding in them so they feel extra soft.
If you think you'd like one of these very useful and colourful book covers ( Journal Covers ) they are $20 for A5 size, $15 for A6 size plus postage, books included!
Let me know by sending me an email ( found in my profile ).
You have had your vote and her name is.................Sylvia!
How perfect is that!
Do you think she'll stop gazing out that window when she gets a boyfriend?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Absolutley love em' Brenda... Perfect Chrissy gift idea. I have my eye on a couple - talk to you Monday about that (if you haven't sold them all by then !!) JUST GORGEOUS, you are very very clever