October 5, 2009

I love Orange!

Did you know that Orange is one of my favourite colours? Did you know I grew up in a place called Orange.....famous for apples and wine nothing to do with oranges!
Did you know that my husband and I have been married 10 years and over the weekend we went away, the room we stayed in was.......you guessed it, Orange!!
We don't often get a night away without the kids so this was a real treat! The room was really nice, however I was slightly confused as to why when sitting on the toilet you need to be calling someone on the telephone?
We drank champagne and had a wonderful fine dining experience...... he told me I'll have to wait another 10 years to get that again. I even got a little box with something that sparkles inside......totally unexpected!! Looking back all the signs were there because he has been acting a bit funny and doing things that are a little out of character.......I'm still blown away that he organised such a special weekend for "10 years hard labour ", his words not mine!
Now for something crafty.......my new pin cushion!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary!
Blessings!

Jodi said...

Awww Brenda!!! I bet you felt really special!! Im so very pleased you had such a wonderful night away and that it was all organised by Mark!! All the more fabulous!!!
Congrats on 10 years!!!

Jackie / Kate said...

Big Congrats on the 10years...and how special for you and Mark to have some "special" time together....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS