January 24, 2010

Meet my new friend "Mustard".

Mustard is a quiet little owl, she doesn't talk much.........she likes to observe.
She is beautifully hand stitched and created with love, her detail is gorgeous!!
She isn't sad.......just likes to sit and watch what's going on, she is awfully quite and doesn't make much noise.......perfect I'd say!!
There is something missing and I think I know what it is...............Friends!! Yes that's it!! She needs some little friends to to keep her company!!
Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Felicity said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable. You are so clever.

Jodi Dolbel said...

Doncha just want to give her a cuddle!!!

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

too cute!

Susan said...

Love those sad owl-y eyes!

Snooze said...

She's a total cutie ... I can't wait to meet her friends.