February 15, 2010

Flea Market Finds!

Here is my Flea Market Finds ( Auction actually ) for this week. I went to an auction a while back and noticed these scales which no one was looking at......I asked how much and was told $50. I wasn't sure if the price was right so I went for a walk to think about it, about half an hour later I went back and asked another person ( who seemed to be in charge ) how much for the scales? Oh you can have them for $20 he said. Sold! I couldn't believe my luck......so I paid for and took them right there and then!
My scales came complete with a little wooden box which holds all the weights......it could all do with a bit of a tidy up but I think it'll lose it's charm if I do that!

If you want to see a few more Flea Market Finds head on over and visit Sophie.

5 comments:

Susan L (lily40au) said...

these look wonderful ... do you actually use them in cooking?

Marita said...

Great find and price! Love the little wooden box.

Little Ted Canvas said...

Aren't they fantastic! Nice find...

Sophie Isobel Designs said...

I love old scales and these are so fabulous! What a wonderful little wooden box too. I always love your interesting finds. Thanks for playing
Sophie x

Barrie and Moana said...

amazing find! I love the little weight box.