March 31, 2010

Boy Bunnies

Here is a custom order of three bunnies I finished yesterday afternoon, they are going to three special little boys for Easter.
Not much creativity happened at my house today, it was a day spent mostly in town at the local fabric shop.......not a bad place to hang out.
I'm looking forward to having time to list a few more items in my Etsy Store over the holidays and maybe making something new, something I've been trying to put together in my mind for a few weeks now, I could of made one last week but I thought maybe I shouldn't rush it.....best to get it right the first time round.

Hope you all had a creative day.

5 comments:

Knicky Knacks said...

Love the boy bunnies - how cute. Perfect timing for easter. Also love the owls you have in Etsy. Just gorgeous.

mel @ loved handmade said...

FANTASTIC! Love the stripey legs...

Kellie Christie said...

They are striking! What a great Easter gift to some very lucky little boys.

Susan said...

I picture little boys carrying their bunnies around by the ears!
So cute!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Blessihgs!

Leeann Pearce said...

OMG they are awesome.... but i have just seen your pirate bunnies.... i need to order on of those!!
i be in touch!!!