March 31, 2010

Boy Bunnies

Here is a custom order of three bunnies I finished yesterday afternoon, they are going to three special little boys for Easter.
Not much creativity happened at my house today, it was a day spent mostly in town at the local fabric shop.......not a bad place to hang out.
I'm looking forward to having time to list a few more items in my Etsy Store over the holidays and maybe making something new, something I've been trying to put together in my mind for a few weeks now, I could of made one last week but I thought maybe I shouldn't rush it.....best to get it right the first time round.

Hope you all had a creative day.

5 comments:

Knicky Knacks said...

Love the boy bunnies - how cute. Perfect timing for easter. Also love the owls you have in Etsy. Just gorgeous.

Little Ted Canvas said...

FANTASTIC! Love the stripey legs...

Kellie Christie said...

They are striking! What a great Easter gift to some very lucky little boys.

Susan said...

I picture little boys carrying their bunnies around by the ears!
So cute!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Blessihgs!

Leeann Pearce said...

OMG they are awesome.... but i have just seen your pirate bunnies.... i need to order on of those!!
i be in touch!!!