December 1, 2010

More Fabric Boxes!

I hope you are all having a lovely week, maybe doing a bit of Chrissy shopping.......I haven't even started yet! I know what I've got to get I just need a day to to and get it then hide it so the kids don't get tempted by shaking and poking the parcels!

Well it's the 1st of December and that means it's time to put up your tree! My kids are going to have to wait until next week for that one, the one and only spot left in this tiny house to put the massive tree is currently taken up by boxes of handmade goodies ready for market......they've been really good about it and they understand.


Ok here are some pictures to share......This was a special order I made for a lovely friend of mine.......I was so pleased with how the colours worked out that I made another set ( with handles ) for the market in Gundy on the weekend.

This was the view out my bedroom window the other day while I was stitching away.

So glad it's all finished because the amount of dust they created was a bit much to handle, and I bet they're glad they are finished because of the pending rain which has now arrived.
Sorry for the lack of blogging over the past few days, the rush is nearly over and then things will return to normal.
A huge congratulations goes out to a friend of mine Bridgette who was announced as one of this years Scrapbooking Memories Masters for 2011. Woooohoooo that deserves a drink I think!

5 comments:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

So great to see what you see when sewing! I love my boxes! Tucked away for boys as part of Christmas present!

Annette Piper said...

We got lucky and finished harvest before the rain too. And boy, isn't it raining! We've had over SIX inches in the last 3 1/2 days. Amazing!!

mel @ loved handmade said...

Those boxes are beautiful. What a great view, not so great to have the dust, you'd be pleased to see the back of that. You should pop over to swedish house & share that view it's a great picture..

Anonymous said...

aww thanks Brenda MWAH xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Awesome work Brenda, imagine what 2011 has in stall for you with Shop Handmade & all those gorgeous markets you've found. Love Posie