January 23, 2011

Sometimes things don't always go to plan!

I had a vision in my head of the rabbit I wanted to  create, but it didn't quite turn out as planned!
Now that it is completed I find it hard to look at, it has an old and wise look about it.........it reminds me of Master Shifu all dressed up in his reversible holiday outfit.
 Is it the shape of the head that's putting me off? The neck looks kind of weird too, or is it the fact that it looks like a skinned rabbit with it's pasty appearance? If it were green with pointy ears it could be Yoda!
 I don't know where I went wrong, but all I can do is put it down to experience ( or lack of ) and try again!


P.S. One skinned rabbit needs a home!

Mr rabbit has just been donated to Hope Softies!

10 comments:

Bianca said...

aww he still looks like a sad bunny, but he slightly looks like Hugh Hefner! All he needs is some ladies.

Scrapbookdoll said...

to me there is nothing wrong with this little bunny, i like him

mel @ loved handmade said...

I think it's gorgeous, very clever & wise. Someone will love it to bits, send it over to steph...x

Unknown said...

LOL Bianca - he is a bit Hugh Hefner!!

Actually, ironically after your last post, I think it's the eyelids ... maybe they shouldn't be quite as prominent?

I absolutely adore it ... mainly because it is a little out of the ordinary, but whatever the reason, I'd give him a space at home, for sure.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Just makes him even more special if he's a one off original, "wisdom included". Love your work, giggles, love Posie

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Just read, Hugh Hefner, love it!! Ha ha ha, "wisdom & cigars included". Love Posie

Jodi Dolbel said...

OMG!! Bianca! He so does look like Hugh Hefner, but that a whole other kind of marketing!!!
He does look very wise!! But how awesome would be the Hugh Hefner rabbit with some play boy bunny rabbits!!! hmmm, might have to market to the adults only section of Handmade..... haha

karlyn Jackson said...

some little person is going to love Mr Bunny, I think he's kinda cute!

Cathie said...

wonderful of you to donate to the hope softies!
pretty cute little bunny ♥

Photography said...

He'a a cute bunnY!