March 30, 2011

Self Covered Buttons!

I love making these self covered buttons, they are so beautiful and unbelievably easy to do. These pretty buttons were made up for the finishing touch on a few linen draw string bags I made for Shop Handmade over the weekend.
And this is my new favourite linen draw string bag!
These bags should be arriving at Shop Handmade today, so if you are wanting one go in and check them out.


Just in case you were wondering this post was done on Monday...... I'm not home yet, maybe in another few days. Wonder how those kids are going? How many times have they had takeaway? Are their uniforms neat? How is Mark going to do Megan's hair for " Crazy Hair Day" at school? 

I need to stop stressing!

1 comment:

yardage girl said...

Lovely! I'm a big fan of self covered buttons too!