May 12, 2011

My Creative Space.

Megan's bunting/banner worked out kinda nice, it was super easy to make and even though the fabric colours are not an exact match to the fabric I'm going to use for the doona cover, it's as close as I'm going to get and because it's way up in the air no one will notice.

I've decided to make the pillow shams and back the doona in gingham........I'm hoping I'll find some on my next trip to Tamworth, because as you can see I only have two little scraps draped over the pillow and it's not even 100% cotton. After that I'll be giving that lamp a makeover, the base will be painted white and I haven't decided what to do with the shade yet........any ideas?
 It's so pretty in the morning sun, and so nice to have a change away from the pink and lime she had going on before!
For more creative space head on over to kootoyoo.

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

OH i love, scalloped bunting is so sweet, it's a nice edge for growing little ladies. Pink & lime, i hear you on the colour update. My girls have always gone for blues, reds & pinks, i get lime, i love pink & green as a combination. Happy creating me lovely, love Posie

Maxabella said...

It looks lovely - the scalloped edge is something different. It has that fair-ground feel to it that is just so festive. x

Megan said...

Oooh it all looks so lovely and fresh. Hope you manage to find that gingham