August 28, 2011

Where have I been spending my time.....

I never thought I'd say this but I've been having a bit of fun on Facebook lately and been a bit slack on the blogging side of things. I found it a great way to see what was going on  while I was in hospital, have a bit of fun chatting to friends, I guess the fun is still continuing.......sorry blogger I haven't forgotten you I promise!

Apart from Facebook I have been busy sewing up a storm ready for my return to Shop Handmade this week, so excited to be busy and creative again.
 I packed up two huge parcels full of Red Stitch Designs goodness, now working on filling the next few boxes to the brim.
 I've been talking to a few marketing friends about some of the bigger upcoming markets, I'd love to attend a few this season because they are so much fun and you meet the most beautiful people, but because I've had a few months off the sewing machine I'm not sure if I can pull off the amount of stock I think I'll need......but I'm sure going to give it a go, If I can't well that's just the way it is!
I'll try and blog a bit more in the future, so sorry about that!

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, your work is always so gorgeous, it wouldn't matter how much stock you had for a market. It'd still all fly out the door...t

ZippyZippy said...

Glad to hear you are back into the swing of things Brenda. Have a great week
Jacqueline.

mel @ loved handmade said...

Your cushions have come up beautifully! And I love those sweet owl mobiles, too. I've been spending a little more time on FB than the blog of late, sometimes it's just easier to check in & catch up on small snippets of everything, though this morning I am taking my time to visit my favourite blog spots...x

Yana said...

wow, two boxes sent, that's a lot of work! :)

just wanted to let you know I awarded you the versatile blogger award and i hope you can accept it (see my blog for details)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh wow, this looks amazing, check out all the lovliness coming my, i mean Shop's way. I'll be loving them!! Love Posie

Rosalind said...

I saw your cushions last week Brenda and they are divine! Perfect stitching and so well made :-) I am sure everyone who purchases your work really loves it and hopefully appreciates the hard work too. x