October 10, 2011

Blogtoberfest day 10

Today was all about the kids going back to school and Toy Soldiers.
 It was a race to get these and another few big boxes of goodies completed in time for the post this afternoon. These Toy Soldiers are marching all the way to Shop Handmade.
I am literally exhausted after completing a huge amount of work over the past three days, now I need to have a coffee, browse a few blogs and think about cleaning the huge mess I've somehow created....... I wish I had a cleaning fairy!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

These guys are super cute !! luv em'

Vic said...

Oh they're fabulous! I just want to squish their fuzzy hats!

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

If you find the fairy can you please let me know where to get one.
Love your soldiers!

Tania McCartney said...

I so need a little army of these gorgeous men!! Too cute. x

F.T said...

So cute sodiers dolls, I like their hairs, sounds to be original..:P

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card