October 4, 2011

Blogtoberfest day 4

Well it appears that I've been on another planet ( like some other people I know ) for the past few days because I missed the beginning of Blogtoberfest! Arrrrrrgh! How ever I did a post yesterday which was overloaded with pretty pictures so that might make up for it :)

So here we go.....day 4 and I'm sharing a few pics of some little birds I made last week.
 I know I wasn't going to do any markets this year just a bit of online stuff and Shop Handmade, but a gorgeous friend of mine is having an open garden on her property and she wanted to have a few stalls as well. I thought about it for a week or  two, had a look at my stock levels which had suffered severely in the past few months due to my time off, then decided that my stall might not be as fully stocked as I'd usually like but it's going to be beautiful!
I hope you are all enjoying the last week of the school holidays, and if you want to meet some lovely bloggers join in with Blogtoberfest.......you'll have a great time!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

by marie-nicole said...

Hope you have a wonderful time at the open garden/ pop up market... they're such a lovely way to spend a day.

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

Your birds are beautiful!
Happy marketing.

elflyn said...

Oh they are lovely!
Happy Blogtoberfest!
I'll be back for a longer look around you are very talented.

JoAnn said...

What a cute little bird. Do you sell the pattern?