August 5, 2007

Day 45

I've been busy all day getting ready for our visitors from Goondiwindi tonight, the kids are just beside themselves with excitement and right now I'm just in need of a little rest before they arrive!!! This is one of my worst habits ( or so my husband says so ), I'm really good at impulse buying and here is another example I didn't really need a new fruit bowl all I had to do was go and sift through 10 or 20 boxes of packed stuff and I would have found one that was quite all right...... naaah that's too hard I'll just get another one!!!!
This was today's effort and I thought that once I have finished with it as a fruit bowl I could hang it on the wall.... see it has a dual purpose I knew it was a good idea!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

New it wouldnt be long before this gorgeous thing ended up in your house. I love that photo of you and the kids too. Your so creative with your photography!!!