August 5, 2007

Day 46

Kelly and Nathan have come for the weekend, Nathan has gone to look at something with Mark so Kelly myself and the kids have hit the shops. Going to the shops with my two as Kelly found out isn't exactly easy going and they always do something to make me cranky or embarrass me and today was no exception!!!
Had to laugh poor Kelly was squeezing one of those squishy balls in a shop to show the kids and all of a sudden it exploded all over her!!! She didn't know whether to laugh or cry thankfully she laughed as she tried to clean off all the bright pink goop down her front!!! The shop assistant told us that she moved all of these balls up to the front counter to try and stop all the kids from doing the same thing!!!..... naughty naughty Kelly!!
Megan just loves Kelly but I think Kelly is a bit overwhelmed by all of her energy today!

It didn't take long for the kids to start goofing around so I took advantage of it and got some cute pictures!!
Here is my habit for the day.... I always drink my morning coffee out of the same mug and have done so for the past 6 or 7 years!



No comments: