August 22, 2007

Day 64

Today Ryan went to Ag Quip with Mark and Megan and I stayed at home to have a Tea Party!Here are some cute pics of Megan...

.... little bit of a poser isn't she!
And always ready to pull a face or two.

I'm so glad Megan takes great pictures she always gives me great material to work with when I scrapbook! She is always so full of energy and has lots of personality, those of you who have met her know what I'm talking about! lol

Sometimes it's really hard to get her to sit still for a picture because she is so full of life, so that's why today's pics is a little out of focus!

Here is my habit for the day.... I never leave the house without make-up on I feel naked without it( even if I'm just going down the paddock to say hello to the cows) you never know who you might run into.

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

LOL Brenda... no doubt thode cows must be sexy critters!!! Love Meagans tea party!!!