April 4, 2008

A bit of dribble

I'm feeling totally sorry for myself today..... why you ask.... because I had a few too many champagnes last night and now I'm suffering. Jacki invited Jodi and myself along to a fundraiser for her children's school, unfortunately Jacki was unable to make it so Jodi and I still went along.

I think I'll just write in point form because this is just going to turn into one big piece of dribble...
  • Did groceries this morning forgot my list
  • Forgot to write my grocery list
  • Had a two hour sleep at lunch time
  • Ate McDonald's for lunch because I thought it would make me feel better.... it didn't! Yuk Yuk Yuk
  • Have to get myself together and go back into town soon because the kids have soccer training.
  • My groceries are still sitting on the bench
  • I'm sitting here in a jacket and my slippers and I'm still cold....... I think it's warmer outside than in my house!
  • Daylight saving ends tomorrow night...... Yay because I'm sick of getting up when it's pitch black.

That's about all I can think of for now bye

No comments: