April 24, 2008

Rainy Day

Yep it's cold and miserable here so I decided to do a quick layout while being shut up inside with two very energetic children....... I did make them a mini album each to decorate and loaded the table with ribbon, photos and patterned paper.........that should keep them busy for hours.......well I think it lasted 20 minutes before they were trying to kill each other with a glue stick....... the mess is still on the table 5 hours later just in case they decide to come back!
So here is my layout.... bit lacking on the journaling I know but I couldn't concentrate with all the fighting going on around me!
Here it is a little closer...... and Pip I love your little dots too!
Yesterday we went to the pictures with friends to see Horton Hears a Hoo! I think that's how it was spelt! What a fantastic kids movie I loved it..... Oh and so did the kids! It makes you want to go dig out all of your old Dr Seuss books and have a read with the kids.
That's about it for now I've got to get up and do something and get away from this computer.... I've been sitting here for around 4 hours searching for a particular product and it's driving me crazy.

Bye for now

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hı brenda I'm ın Turkey just wonderıng ıf I have mıst your news had a breıf look and dıdn't notıce ıt.

Jodi Dolbel said...

Great Layout Brenda...
Never heard of that movie though.. glad you enjoyed it!! Did you manage to get your mess cleaned up?
I working on a Pip layout at the moment. Had great fun scrapping the last few days.
Look forward to catching up after the holidays.
Seeya
Jodi