Decided to move some of my scrapbooking gear out into the dining room this morning....... I have way too much stuff (most of which never gets used) and there is more coming.... much much more! Hmmmmmm sounds like a hint to me. All that gear that is outdated or never gets used I think will go to the kids craft box...... I'm sure they will love that!
Here are some other things that happened this week
- Bought Megan a new pair of school shoes
- Bought the dog (Alfie) a bag of bones in case he gets the urge to eat more shoes
- Megan went to a Kindy disco on Wednesday
- I vacuumed up the bag of wheat out of my car....... it's been there for a month!
- Megan told me this afternoon not to bother cleaning the house because it was only going to get messy again...... hmmmm.
- I am loving the talent on American Idol..... Michael Johns especially!
- Ran out of water........ again!!
- Bought two great kids movies today for a present and now the kids want to keep them.... The Simpsons Movie and Transformers...... looks like I have to go shopping again.
That's about all I have for now bye bye