April 10, 2008

Where does the time go!

Can't believe it's Thursday already! I had lots of big plans for this week and don't seem to have gotten very far with any of them and before you know it the kids are going to be on holidays....... looking forward to the relaxed mornings again and not having to rush off anywhere.

Decided to move some of my scrapbooking gear out into the dining room this morning....... I have way too much stuff (most of which never gets used) and there is more coming.... much much more! Hmmmmmm sounds like a hint to me. All that gear that is outdated or never gets used I think will go to the kids craft box...... I'm sure they will love that!

Here are some other things that happened this week
  • Bought Megan a new pair of school shoes
  • Bought the dog (Alfie) a bag of bones in case he gets the urge to eat more shoes
  • Megan went to a Kindy disco on Wednesday
  • I vacuumed up the bag of wheat out of my car....... it's been there for a month!
  • Megan told me this afternoon not to bother cleaning the house because it was only going to get messy again...... hmmmm.
  • I am loving the talent on American Idol..... Michael Johns especially!
  • Ran out of water........ again!!
  • Bought two great kids movies today for a present and now the kids want to keep them.... The Simpsons Movie and Transformers...... looks like I have to go shopping again.

That's about all I have for now bye bye

No comments: