January 22, 2009

All bugged out!!

Today we made some more cupcakes......Lady Beetles for something different. A word of warning.....don't attempt these unless you have at least 3 -4 hours spare....but if you do the end result is rather cute. I got the idea from the Martha Stewart site.

Here is one a little closer.........I haven't eaten any yet because as you can see they are positively sugar heavy and for me probably a bit sickly, but the kids love them........yes and after consuming a few not surprisingly my lounge suite became an indoor trampoline.

Here is a little more of the aftermath, whilst eating more not so good food for the day....they thought they were Master Shefu ( I think that's how it's spelt ) out of the Kung Fu Panda, I though I would use these pictures for my everyday life pictures.

"Crazy Kids""Master Shefu""No explanation" OK on to other matters, I was very excited when a friend rang me late this afternoon to let me know I had been chosen as the winner of the Cut and Paste January Comp, this is so cool because I know the Feb Double Up pack is bound to be full of some great goodies, thanks Pip!!

That's all I have to share today

4 comments:

Jackie said...

How cute are these cakes...too cute to eat thats for sure !! Well done with the cut n paste comp too xox

Tracey said...

Congradulations on your win. The cakes are so cute and look very yummy

Tracey said...

Congradulations on your win. The cakes are so cute and look very yummy

Lisa A said...

Brenda
Can I please order some of these LOL, would probably melt by the time they arrived here at the moment, they look absolutley yummy