March 2, 2009

A layout for Ryan

I finally got around to some scrapbooking over the weekend......not quite sure what happened last week because I blinked and it was gone!
Ryan has been at me to do a layout just about him......yes my kids are a little competitive when it comes to having a layout done about themselves, "mine is better than yours" kinda competitiveness.
I know it's been a while since we went to Yamba but I still have pictures to share....so here are some odd little balls made of sand....a tiny crab made them while digging out his hole, very clever little crab.
Here are some shells Megan collected while everyone else tried to catch a fish....except me because I was try to take pictures.
OK, I've got to go I have alot on today......so looking forward to having the whole day to do whatever tomorrow so I think my first task will be to sort through all of my scrapbooking stash.....it is in desperate need of a clean up, then and only then will I allow myself to play with the new goodies that turned up in the mail today!
Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

Love the beach photos!!!
And that layout is gawgus!!!