May 18, 2009

It's Eisteddfod time again.

I have been trying really hard to get caught up with things around the house so I can sink my teeth into some serious scrapbooking.......I've got some new goodies on the way can't wait to use them.

But first of all I have to get a few other projects finished, Eisteddfod starts on Friday and it looks like I'm the "Prop Person" for grade 1.....fun fun fun!

I turned this.......

Into this..........
And once it was painted it turned into a huge predator which lived on my dining table for 3 days.It's so amazing what you can do with an old discarded cardboard box! The kids think it's awesome.......and I gotta say I think it's pretty good shark costume also!! OK I've got to go and work on some more props.....bye for now.

2 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW Brenda!! Its no wonder your the prop person!!
that shark is so professional looking!! Awesome work!!

Unknown said...

You are one VERY talented lady.....the shark looks great.....