September 17, 2009

My creative space today.

Today I made a couple of these Tea Sets ......
Cute and very bright......
Just waiting for someone to fall in love with it, someone like you!
So today is the day, the day that these little beauties now cost $50 plus postage......I put alot of time and effort into making them so I think it's well worth it for a very special gift.
Megan and I went to the dentist today.....wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, Megan was very brave and had her first filling all without any anaesthetic! The dentist thought it would be more traumatic for her to have a whole bunch of needles stuck in her mouth than it would be to do the procedure without them! He was right!
What did you do today?

3 comments:

passion4pink said...

I can't decide between the first funky orange /pink one & the blue floral/pink one....I 'm sure you won't have any trouble selling any of these.you have something for everyone in the range. Great work Brenda, you must have a lot of patience.

Anonymous said...

Goodness me Brenda - these are just divine! So glad I stopped by your blog via Kootoyoo. You're very talented. Thanks for sharing your creativity. Anita. xx

Aussie-waffler said...

Gorgeous, I especially love the little tea bags, so sweet.