October 29, 2009

My Creative Space.

Late last week while in my local fabric shop a new shipment came in and I fell in love with this absolutely gorgeous fabric. I dreamt about it for the next few nights wondering what I could do with it and should I really buy it? Do I really need it? The answer I came up with was YES, YES and YES.
I've decided to "re-do" Megan's room, I'm going to make a new doona cover and some co-ordinating cushions and a few other goodies ( all when I can find the time ). Megan is seven now and while the linnen she has now is gorgeous I'm tired of the "pink and lime', I think it's time to move on to a more grown up theme! What do you think?
I started on a few donuts yesterday........all in preparation for the markets.
Ooooh and I finished a couple of these.........I think I might keep on of these for myself, if you want one I can make some more!
I've been seeing polka dots in my sleep!
I plan on getting stuck into a few more journal covers in the next few days ( now that some new fabric has arrived ), so much to do, so little time!
I hope you all enjoyed my "Creative Space" today! If you want to meet some fabulously creative people head on over to "kootoyoo" and say hello!



7 comments:

Jodi Dolbel said...

love love love love the polka dots!!!!
Yummo!!! I think this one is now my fav!! lol

Aussie-waffler said...

I do so love your creations.

Selina said...

beautiful photos! love those donuts!

Unknown said...

Wowsers I am loving all of your space...good luck with the room. I can't wait to move and start new rooms for all the kiddos...:)

Kirsty said...

I love the "re-doona" it looks gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I'd like a real set of those teacups! Divine! xo m.

SewAmy said...

so cute. love the tea cup.