July 4, 2010

Slow Sunday.

Despite my best efforts this week my "To do list" doesn't appear to be getting any shorter......how can this be? I've been chipping away at it, well at least I thought I was, in between activities for the kids and a few other things!
Today I thought I'd slow down and have a rest, these owls that I cut out yesterday will still be there tomorrow........so will the list!
First thing Saturday morning the kids wanted to start a big fire so we could use the big campfire BBQ plate that my husband received for his birthday on Friday. I'm not sure why I didn't get the camera out, we had a great time, lunch was a huge cook-up, even the dog got a sausage. The afternoon was spent at the Rugby then off to dinner at a local Restaurant where I ordered something with chilli and seafood........not the wisest decision.

It's dark outside at my house and the kids are still out around the campfire, I think I should go and get them in to wash the smokey smell off so we can settle in and have some nice hot soup for dinner. What's on the menu at your house tonight?




1 comment:

by marie-nicole said...

Always a good idea to recharge the batteries... you are so right the owls will still be there tomorrow and the to do list never gets shorter really.

Enjoy your soup... we're having Chicken Miso Soup tonight.. yum!