October 16, 2010

Blogtoberfest day 16.

It's been real busy on the miniature owl front the past few days! I have about 60 on the go at the moment, all at different stages, some need wings, some need eyes and feet, it's a huge job but hopefully early next week the majority of them should be done!

This little box of 18 miniature owls will be in Shop Handmade next week, so if you live near by call in and say hello to Julie, Rachel and Jennie (Posie) and grab one while you're there!
Starting to get slightly stressed about my first Christmas market, I have only 4 weeks to get ready and one of those weeks I have to go away! I have two huge tables booked and I have so much I want to make so my display will look inviting.

My little shopping trip to get more supplies to add to my already bulging stash yesterday was a success, I'm hoping I don't have to go back for a while. If I thought I only needed 2 rolls of something I took 4 or 6, and I ordered a few hundred buttons so hopefully they'll be in soon..............now all I need is time!

Talk soon.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That little box of owls looks soooo nice, please put my address on the box instead !!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Little box of love, we love our owls here, always room for more from Brenda, love Posie