So this is something I've been wanting to do on a much much larger scale for a while now, probably not the best idea to do tackle a queen bed quilt on the first attempt.....so something for the old antique dolls cot in Megan's room would be the perfect size!
I think the part I found the trickiest so far was trying to get a nice balance with all my squares when laying them out on the floor. I pressed all the seams open....not sure if this is the way it's supposed to be done but it's working so far.
I was real happy when I turned it over to see all my joins looked like this!
For more creative spaces head on over to kootoyoo and say hello to Kirsty.
Hope you are all having a happy day!